My favorite quote (or reminder as I like to think of them)...

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.” (Marianne Williamson - A Return to Love)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Very Important Day

"Don't just consider what's possible...STAND ON what's possible...CELEBRATE what's possible...CLAIM what's possible, for you and others." ~Marianne Williamson

That's really all I am going to post as today I need to be sure my energies are attracting nothing but infinite possibility! I can not let Molly spend a single minute with me today -- not one. I need to believe in this, believe it is all part of God's intention for me to live my grandest life, and believe I can do it.

So today I will STAND ON what's possible...CELEBRATE what's possible... and CLAIM what's possible.

It's a big day.

Oh...today is the day (actually in just a couple hours) that I meet with the Health Inspector to see if I am right that it will take very little to convert my pretty little space into Sally's Sweet Shoppe (we're going with "ppe" because otherwise it looks like Sweatshop and while I am a very hard worker, I don't want OSHA getting any ideas!!). :o) If that is the case, and that is what I strongly believe to be true, we will be going forward and Genesee Depot will soon have the sweetest little bakery it ever did see!

Time to go claim what's possible!

1 comment:

  1. Molly Schmolly - let the Sweet Shoppe (Shop -pay?) reign.

    ReplyDelete