My favorite quote (or reminder as I like to think of them)...

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.” (Marianne Williamson - A Return to Love)

Monday, November 29, 2010

Today I am grateful for not being claustrophobic, for being organized, and for my Diet Coke. I started my day by having an MRI to see if they could figure out this shoulder/arm/hand thing and just shy of 7 hours later, I am finally home to unpack all the days errands.

I don't need no stinkin' GPS thingee -- the little secretary in my brain mapped out the entire day for me and I barely missed a beat -- with a cool refreshing beverage of my choice in my hand for most it! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment